Add a site as a Never URL
You can add a Never URL so the auto-fill icon does not appear for specific sites.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Never URLs tab.
- Click Add.
- For the Type, use the drop-down menu and select Never Show Context Icons.
- Enter the URL of your desired site, then click Add.
- Close the Account Settings window.
Results: When you navigate to your specific site, the LastPass auto-fill icon is no longer displayed.