Add new Global Equivalent subdomains
To mark subdomains as having the same login credentials in LastPass, specific syntax is required. You must enter "=" directly before the subdomain, enter a space after the domain, then enter a comma and enter another space.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Click the Equivalent Domains tab.
- If you are unable to locate any of your desired subdomains in the list, click Add.
- Enter a list of subdomains you wish to use with the same login credentials using the syntax described above (example: =services.logmein.com , login.lastpass.com).
- Click Add when finished.
- When prompted, enter your Master Password, then click Continue.
- When prompted, click OK to confirm.
Note: If you encounter a message that your entry is not considered equivalent, please see Why doesn't LastPass recognize my equivalent domain as a valid domain?