LastPass Admin Management of Trusted Mobile Devices
You can manage mobile device restriction settings for a new or unrecognized mobile device when accessing the Admin Console of your LastPass Business account. You can also revoke or reinstate access to mobile devices that have already accessed your LastPass account, and even rename the mobile device label (UUID).
- Log in and access the LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Admin Console in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard with your admin email address and master password.
- Select Users in the left navigation.
- Click to select your desired user.
- Click the Trusted Mobile Devices tab.
- Click Edit.
- The following actions are available:
- View the device Type.
- View the device UUID.
- Enter a Label for the device and click Save when finished.
- Change the Status to Enabled to authorize or Disabled to de-authorize this mobile device to be used to log in and access LastPass. Click Save when finished.
- Click Delete the trusted mobile device to remove it.