You can assign admin privileges to a LastPass user from the SSO & MFA Admin Console.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Select MFA or SSO & MFA in the left navigation.
- Click .
- Click Level of Privilege to view users assigned to a privilege level or select All to see all the admins.
Note: If you add users with directory sync, admins will be synced from the directory to both the Password Manager Admin Console and the SSO & MFA Admin Console.
- To edit users assigned to a privilege level, select a privilege level and click Assign/Unassign.
Result: The assign members window displays.
- To view assigned users and groups for a privilege level, click the Selected tab.
- Click on the trash icon to remove the admin privilege of a user or click on Remove All to remove the admin privileges of all assigned users.
- Select the users or groups to assign admin privilege to them.
- Click Save.
Editing users and admins are available on both the Password Manager and SSO & MFA Admin Consoles. Any updates made on either side will be synced.