Customize the user table view in the new Admin Console
Customize your view of the user settings in the User tab of the new Admin Console.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Select in the upper-right navigation.
- Enable the settings you want to display for your users (listed below). If desired, you can also rearrange the settings to display in the order you choose.
Restriction: The Email setting and column cannot be removed or reordered.
- LastPass status
- Last login
- Enabled multifactor
- Passwordless status
- Security score
- Last master password change
- Admin level
- Last invitation
- Federated status
- Select Apply filters.
Results: The Users page now displays the columns you selected and in your chosen order.
CAUTION: Your selections for your table view settings are stored in your web browser cache. This means that if you clear your web browser cache, it will reset your table view settings back to the default view.