Can I log in to multiple LastPass accounts on the same computer?
If you are using a single web browser, you can only log in to one LastPass account at a time. However, if you use one or more web browsers, you can disable the shared login state in each LastPass browser extension so that you can log in to separate accounts simultaneously.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon .
- Take the action that matches your navigational experience:
- New experience – Select the Account tab, then go to .
- Previous experience – Select Account Options OR < your username > at the bottom of the menu, then go to .
- Uncheck the Share login state between other browsers setting.
- Click Save, then restart your web browser for changes to take effect.