Can I reset my biometrics for the LastPass Authenticator?
If you have accounts listed in the LastPass Authenticator you can reset your biometric authentication settings.
- Open the LastPass Authenticator, tap the Settings icon in the upper-left toolbar.
- Disable then re-enable the applicable App Lock setting (options vary depending on your device):
- Face ID or Face Unlock – Glance at your device while holding in portrait orientation.
- Touch ID or Fingerprint – Touch your device's sensor to scan your fingerprint.
- PIN/Pin Code – Enter a 6-digit pin number, then re-enter it to confirm.