How do I view user statuses in the new Admin Console?
The LastPass activation status, Passwordless status and Federated statuses can be viewed on the Users → User tab.
- Active users
- The user has joined your account and logged in at least once. Select a user and manage their settings.
- Invited users
- An invitation email has been sent, but the user hasn’t taken any action yet.
- Select users and choose to Resend invitation (send another invitation email) or Remove from company (revoke invitation).
- Disabled users
- The user is still part of your account, but their access has been disabled by an admin.
- Select users and choose to Remove user from company (keeps their vault available but disassociates the user from your company account), Delete user (deletes the user's vault – this action cannot be undone), and Activate user (enable their account).
- Users awaiting approval
- Imported users that need to be manually approved by an admin to join the company account.
- Select users imported from the LastPass Active Directory Connector to manually approve them.
- Staged Users
- The user's account has been set up, but no activation email has been sent.
- Select users to invite the users.
- Expired Invitation
An invitation email has been sent, but the user hasn't taken any action and their invitation has expired.
- Invitations expire after 90 days for brand new users (those who did not have a LastPass account when they were invited).
- Invitations expire after 14 days for existing users (those that already have a LastPass account in our system when they were invited to join this company account).
- The user has successfully activated passwordless login and paired the LastPass Authenticator with their LastPass account.
- The user has received an invitation to set up passwordless login by pairing the LastPass Authenticator with their LastPass account.
- The user's passwordless login is locked because either an admin has manually restricted their access, or suspicious activity was detected.
- The user's status appears blank or empty if they have not been invited to use passwordless login.
The table below contains the federated status of users and the available admin actions.
|Status||Description||Available Actions||Action Behavior|
|Federated||A federated user||✘||✘|
|Not Federated||An existing user that is not federated and has not been selected for federation.||Enable federated login||
Existing users that have been specifically selected for federation.
|Disable federated login||Invalidate the pending migration to become federated.|
|Not eligible||Super admins AND users who were not synced from the directory (=users added manually on LastPass admin) are not eligible for federation.||✘||✘|
The Federated Status column is visible only if you set up a Federated Login.