Can multiple users share one account for a SAML application?
Depending on the app (service provider), it is possible to allow users to share SAML login. Admins can set that up by creating a custom user attribute and use that attribute for all users sharing a single account.
To create a custom attribute, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click MFA or SSO & MFA in the left navigation.
- Go to .
- Open the app setup window, expand the Advanced Setup tab, change the Identifier from Email to the new attribute.
- Click Save.