Change default language for LastPass in online web vault and desktop apps
You can change the default language for LastPass in the online vault (LastPass website) and desktop apps.
- Log in to LastPass at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation, then click the General tab.
- In the Account Information section, locate "Language" and use the drop-down menu to make your selection.
- Click Update.
- Enter your master password, then click Confirm to save changes.
- Click OK when prompted, then refresh your web browser or log out of LastPass and log back in.