Delete LastPass SSO Apps
LastPass SSO apps are common online tools used within a company for which a LastPass Business admin has set up a single sign-on integration. This allows users to sign in to LastPass and launch any of their apps without having to re-enter their credentials for those apps. You can delete SSO apps you no longer need for your account.
Important: You must remove the configuration of the SSO App on the Service Provider side.
Note: This feature is only available for LastPass Business accounts. What type of LastPass business account do I have?
About this task: You can remove any LastPass SSO apps you no longer need by doing the following:
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Under SSO apps, use the Search field to locate your desired app.
- Click on the desired application.
- In the Configure app window, click .
- Click Delete app.
- In the Delete app pop-up window, click Delete.
Results: You have deleted your desired SSO app.