How do I delete my LastPass account?
We are sad to see you go! If you no longer want your account data to be available to you in LastPass, you can permanently delete your account from our system.
Please read before deleting your LastPass account
- Deleting your LastPass account does not cancel your subscription. If you want to cancel your subscription and no longer be billed, please see How do I cancel automatic renewal for LastPass Premium?
- If you have only forgotten your master password and do not need to delete your account, please try our recovery options.
- If you have tried all of the recovery options and still cannot log in to your account, you can reset your LastPass account, which will purge all of your vault data but allow you to keep using the same email address and create a new master password.
- If you delete your LastPass account and create a new account (using the same email address), any remaining LastPass Premium subscription time associated with that email address will automatically carry over to your newly recreated LastPass account.
- Before you permanently delete your LastPass account, it is strongly recommended that you export and save all of your vault data first (if you know your master password), as this operation is not reversible.
View the Related Articles below for instructions.