Deskpro App Integration
Set up an app integration so that your user can sign into this app using the same credentials that they use for LastPass.
Part 1 - Add the SSO app to LastPass
- Log in and access the LastPass new Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Admin Console in the menu.
- Log in at https://admin.lastpass.com with your admin email address and master password.
- Go to .
- Select Add app in the upper-right navigation (or Search the catalog if you're adding your first app).
- Search for and select your app from the catalog (or Add an unlisted app if you can't find your app).
- Click Continue, and you are taken to the Set up LastPass section of the app configuration. Fastpath: LastPass automatically fills out all required information in the Set up app section for you. Some apps allow you to upload settings in an XML file, while others require you to copy and paste the following information:
Name in LastPass Value Entity ID
Certificate fingerprint Provided in the Set up app section of the SSO app. If needed, download the LastPass certificate in PEM, DER, or Download metadata (XML) format. Certificate fingerprint (SHA256) Certificate (PEM)
- For the next steps, open a new web browser window or tab. Go to the app's settings to enable single sign-on, and make sure your app recognizes LastPass as the Identity Provider.
Part 2 - App Configuration
- Open a new tab on your browser and log into your Deskpro administrator account using the following hyperlink:
https:// YOURWORKDOMAIN.deskpro.com/admin/#/ If you are using Deskpro on-premise, please make sure you have SSL set up.
- From the left side menu, select the Agents icon and then select Auth & SSO.
- Click the Add button to add a new SSO configuration.
- Select SAML Authentication from the list.
- Configure “ SAML Authentication” as follows:
- Enabled?: YES
- SSO: SSO End point copied from LastPass Admin Console
- SLO: Logout URL copied from LastPass Admin Console
- Metadata: Issuer XML metadata URL: identity.lastpass.com
- Certificate: Copy and paste the contents of the Certificate file downloaded in Part 1
- Certificate Fingerprint: Copy and paste the contents of the Certificate Fingerprint file downloaded in Part 1
- SSO Method: Automatic
- Click on the Install App button to add this authentication method.
Part 3 - Finalize the Deskpro SSO App Configuration
- Return to the LastPass new Admin Console.
- Back on the Configure app page in the LastPass Admin Console (from Part 1), select Set up LastPass.
- Under Service Provider, paste the following URL in the ACS field: https://yourworkdomain.deskpro.com/agent/login/authenticate-callback/3
- Select Advanced settings.
- For the Entity ID field, paste the Service provider entity URL copied in Part 2.
- Optional: If desired, in the Advanced settings section, add any of the following additional customizations:
Name in LastPass Description/Value Nickname The name of the app how it appears in the Admin Console (and Cloud Apps, if your users have a LastPass password management vault) Role Custom role that you created to organize users and the permissions assigned to them Identity Provider (LastPass) This is the URL of the identity provider, which is LastPass:
Relay State URL to which the service provider redirects the user after processing the SAML response Identifier These settings will depend on the app you're configuring – please refer to the SSO app's documentation, then select one of the following:
- Email (default)
- Secondary Email
- User ID
SAML signature method SHA256 (uses 256-bit hash) Signing and encryption Make your desired selections from the following:
- Sign assertion
- Encrypt assertion
- Sign request
- Sign response
Upload partner certificate Select the partner certificate you saved locally (if applicable) Custom attributes To add more custom attributes, select Add SAML attribute and choose from the following options:
Tip: You can define custom attribute statements when creating a new SAML integration, or modifying an existing one. These statements are inserted into the SAML assertions shared with your app.
- Secondary Email
- User ID
- Custom (associated with the SSO app)
- Click to begin making your selections.
- Search for and select your desired users, groups, and/or roles, then click Assign.
- Click .
Result: Setup for your SSO app is complete! The LastPass users you assigned to this SSO app can now use their LastPass account to sign in to this SSO app going forward.