Disable auto-fill icon in Preferences
You can configure this setting to remove the autofill icon for all sites.
Attention: Currently, there are two different extension menu experiences, so instructions may differ depending on your navigational experience. The "new experience" applies to version 4.104.0 and newer for the LastPass browser extension, whereas the "previous experience" refers to version 4.103.0 and earlier.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled on your account).
- Click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar.
- Take the action that matches your navigational experience:
- New experience – Select the Account tab, then select Extension settings .
- Previous experience – Select Account Options OR < your username > at the bottom of the menu, then select Extension Preferences.
- Select Notifications in the left navigation.
- Uncheck the Show autofill icon in fields option.
- Click Save.
- When prompted, click OK.
- Restart your web browser to activate the changes.
Results: When you navigate to a site for which you have stored credentials, the LastPass autofill icon is no longer displayed.