Manage Never URLs in Account Settings
For certain sites, you may not want LastPass to store your credentials, generate a password, supply a form fill item, automatically log you on, or do something else. To prevent LastPass from taking specific actions for a specific website, you can add a Never URL.
Types of Never URLs
There are two types of Never URLs, both of which can have wildcard(s) at the front and/or at the end.
- This type of Never URL can be used to disable LastPass for all pages under a domain.
- This type of Never URL can be used to disable LastPass only on selected pages of a domain.
Add a Never URL
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Never URLs tab, then click Add.
- Choose from the following Type of data you wish to prevent LastPass from supplying:
- Never Add Site – Prevents prompting the notification to add a Site.
- Never Generate Password – Prevents the in-field Generate Password icon from appearing in the field.
- Never Fill Forms – Prevents prompting the notification to use a Form Fill.
- Never AutoLogin* – Prevents the Site from automatically logging in.
- Never AutoFill Application* – Prevents the automatic filling in the Site (the Site must be also listed under "Never AutoLogin").
- Never Show Context Icons – Prevent the field icons from appearing.
- Never do Anything – Disables LastPass on a Site entirely.
- Enter the URL of your desired site, which you can enter using the following example formats:
Never URL Type Example Matches Example Non-Matches Action example.com Domain example.com/, example.com/login, www.example.com/, www.example.com/login otherdomain.com/, example.net/ Match every path and every subdomain example.com/ URL example.com/ www.example.com/, example.com/login Match only the page "/" of a domain example.com/login URL www.example.com/login www.example.com, example.com/ Match only the page "/login" of a domain www.example.com/ URL www.example.com/ example.com/, www.example.com/login Match only the page "/" of a subdomain example.com/* URL example.com/, example.com/login www.example.com/ Match every page of a domain (but not its subdomains) www.example.com/* URL www.example.com/, www.example.com/login example.com/ Match every page of a subdomain *.example.com/login URL example.com/login, www.example.com/login example.com, www.example.com/index.php Match the page "/login" of every subdomain *.example.com/* URL example.com/, www.example.com, example.com/login, www.example.com/login otherdomain.com/ Match every page and every subdomain (equivalent to example.com)Note: While specifying one exact IP address is supported (for example, https://192.0.2.0/), specifying an IP address range (for example, https://192.0.2.0-192.0.2.255) or CIDR range (for example, https://192.0.2.0/24) is not supported.
- Once you have entered your desired URL(s) for each type, click Add.
- When finished, you can close the Account Settings window.
Note: If the site is launched from the LastPass vault or from the LastPass web browser extension, it will ignore the "Never AutoLogin" (as a Never URL) and "Disable Autofill" (site Preference) options.
Delete a Never URL
- To delete a "Never URL" that you have created, click on the Delete icon .
- When prompted, click OK to confirm.