Enable offline access for your account
Enable offline access for your LastPass account so you can still access your vault even without an the presence of an Internet connection.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Multifactor Options tab.
- Select the Edit icon for your desired multifactor option.
- For the "Enabled" option, use the drop-down menu to select Yes.
- For the "Permit Offline Access" option, use the drop-down menu to select Allow. This will store an encrypted vault locally so you can log in without using multifactor authentication in case of a connectivity issue.
- Configure all other required fields for your authenticator (if applicable), then select Update when finished.
- Enter your master password, then select Continue.
Troubleshooting: If you have not already set up multifactor authentication for your selected multifactor option, follow the steps to enroll your device. Instructions will vary depending on the authenticator option you selected.