Export on Windows Vista (or later) and Windows Server 2008
These versions of Windows require a third party utility named PsExec (part of Windows Sysinternals and published by Microsoft) to decrypt Wi-Fi passwords. PsExec’s license prohibits LastPass from embedding it, but you can download and install it yourself:
- Go to PsExec documentation.
- Click Download PsTools to download PsTools.zip.
- Once downloaded, extract the PsExec.exe file and copy it to the LastPass installation directory located in either the custom installation directory you specified when you installed the LastPass Universal Installer, or either of the following default locations:
- 32-bit Windows: C:\Program Files\LastPass\
- 64-bit Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\LastPass\
Results: Your Wi-Fi passwords have now been exported from your LastPass vault to your computer.