Fortinet VPN configuration for the LastPass Universal Proxy RADIUS protocol
Define a RADIUS server profile:
- Log in to the Fortinet FortiGate SSL VPN administration portal.
- In the left navigation, go to .
- Click Create New.
The Edit RADIUS Server page appears.
- Enter the following information:
- Enter a name for your RADIUS server.
- Authentication method
- Select Specify.
Note: Only Password Authentication Protocol (PAP) is supported by the service.
- NAS IP
- Enter your Network Access Server IP address. This step is optional.
- In the Primary Server group box, enter the following information:
- Enter the LastPass Universal Proxy IP address.
- Enter the password which is set on your RADIUS server.
- Click OK.
- Set the Remote Authentication Timeout. Run the following commands from the command line, you can use these command line instructions:
hostname # config system global hostname # set remoteauthtimeout 60 hostname # end
Create a user and user group:
- In the left navigation, select
- In the Users/Groups Creation Wizard page, set the following:
- For the User Type select Remote RADIUS User.
- Click Next.
- For the RADIUS Server set the following:
- Enter a username for your user.
- RADIUS Server
- In the drop-down menu select the RADIUS server configured in previous steps.
- Click Next.
- For the Contact Info enter the Email Address.
- For the Extra Info select Enabled in the User Account Status field.
- Click Submit to complete the setup.
- In the left navigation, go to , to create a user group and add the previously created server profile.
Results: The Fortinet FortiGate SSL VPN has been configured.