How can I send console logs in Firefox to LastPass?
- In Firefox, go to Tools > Web Developer > Browser Console. This will open a new window for the console.
- Click the Delete icon to clear the console.
- Reproduce the issue you are experiencing.
- Right-click in the console, then select Select All.
- Right-click in the console again, then go to Export Visible Messages To and select Clipboard.
Results: You have exported your browser console logs from Firefox and they have been copied to your computer's clipboard, which you can open a new text editor application and paste the text to save.
What to do next:
If you need additional assistance, pleasecontact LastPass Support by selecting Contact Support within this article.
Please be sure to include the console text that you copied from your Firefox console logs when you submit a new case.