How do I add a managed company in LastPass Business?
A LastPass Business account that has been converted to a Managed Service Provider (MSP) account allows LastPass admins (MSP technicians) to add and manage multiple companies (individual LastPass Business accounts) all from within a primary account.
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Select the active .
- Navigate to the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/ and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- On the Home tab, select Managed companies in the left navigation.
- Select Create managed company in the upper-right navigation.
- Enter a name for the company, then select the amount of licenses you want to grant to the company.
- Select Create.