How do I add a new Workstation Login policy in the new Admin Console?
Add a new Workstation Login policy to configure rules for when users authenticate (either while they are offline or when using SSO Cloud apps).
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Click New Policy.
- Enter a Policy Name.
- If desired, check the box(es) for either of the following settings:
- Allow authentication when workstation is offline – This allows users to log in using Workstation Login to authenticate using a One-Time Passcode when no Internet connection is present.
- Allow using Cloud SSO apps without further authentication – This will allow users/groups (assigned to this policy) to authenticate via Workstation Login, then be able to launch Cloud SSO Apps and automatically log in via single sign-on without additional authentication prompts.
Note: While this logs the user in to their Cloud Apps portal, this does not log the user directly in to their LastPass vault. Users must still log in to LastPass separately to access their password management Vault.
- Click Save.
- Select your desired users/groups to assign to this policy.
- When finished, click Save.