How do I add and manage secure notes in the LastPass app for iOS?
Add new secure notes to your vault, or edit existing entries in the LastPass app.
Add a new secure note
- Tap Add in the top navigation.
- Tap Secure note.
- Enter the name of the note and the note details.
- Select an existing folder or create a new folder for the secure note.
- Optional: Attach photos and record audio attachments.
- Optional: Enable the following options for your new secure note:
- This setting adds secure notes to the favorite folder for quick and easy access.
- Require Reprompt
- Adds an additional layer of security, that requires you to enter your master password in order to gain access to the item.
- Tap Save in the top navigation.
Edit an existing secure note
- Choose a secure note, then tap to select it.
- From the menu, you can do the following:
- View the following secure note entry information: Name, Folder, Note Type, and the Note. You cannot edit in this view but can access editing by tapping Edit in the top navigation.
- Edit the secure note entry including the name, folder, note details, photo attachments, audio attachments, favorite, and require a reprompt.
- Share the secure note entry with another person by entering their email address. If desired, enable the Show Passwords field so the user can view or change the password.
- Manage Share
- View the users who have shared access to the secure note. Revoke access by selecting a user and tapping Unshare. Share the secure note with more users by tapping Add in the top navigation.
- Delete the secure note entry. Tap Yes to confirm.