Add another device for passwordless login
Once you have enabled passwordless login for your vault and added your first device, you can enable more passwordless login devices by logging in to LastPass from those devices.
- Log in to LastPass by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon , then enter your email address and master password and click Log In.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- Complete the steps for multifactor authentication using the LastPass Authenticator app on your new device.
- When prompted, select Enable passwordless.
- On the confirmation screen, select Log out & try it now to use passwordless login for your vault.