How do I add MFA Apps for LastPass users?
LastPass admins can set up MFA apps in the new Admin Console to protect their endpoints with multifactor authentication via the LastPass Authenticator, including workstations, VPNs, and external identity providers such as AD FS and Azure AD.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- If you have not previously added MFA apps, click Get started. Otherwise, click Add app in the upper-right navigation.
- In the Set up integration window, choose from the following options:
Note: Windows Server 2016 and 2019 is supported when setting up LastPass MFA for Windows workstations (Workstation MFA) or Microsoft AD FS.
- Windows workstations
- macOs workstations
- Microsoft Azure AD
- Microsoft AD FS
- Universal Proxy (LDAP, RADIUS)
- In the Name field, add a name to the chosen application.
- Click Save and continue.
- Save your Key and Secret. Warning: These two values will be required in configuring your selected MFA app and/or upgrading to new versions in the future. If you do not save the integration secret, you will need restart the setup process to generate a new integration key and integration secret.
- Click Finish.