How do I add or manage items in the LastPass app for iOS?
Add new items (including addresses, payment cards, bank accounts, drivers licenses, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.) or edit existing entries in the LastPass app.
Add a new item
- Tap Add in the top navigation.
- Tap to select your desired item type.
- Enter the name of the item.
- Select an existing folder or create a new folder for the secure note.
- Fill in all of the item information you want to store.
- Optional: Attach photos and record audio attachments.
- Optional: Enable the following options for your new item:
- This setting adds items to the favorite folder for quick and easy access.
- Require Reprompt
- Adds an additional layer of security, that requires you to enter your master password in order to gain access to the item.
- Tap Save in the top navigation.
Edit an existing item
- Choose an item, then tap to select it.
- From the menu, you can do the following:
- View the following item entry information: Name, Folder, Note Type, and item specific information. You cannot edit in this view but can access editing by tapping Edit in the top navigation.
- Edit the item entry including the name, folder, item specific details, photo attachments, audio attachments, favorite, and require a reprompt.
- Share the item entry with another person by entering their email address. If desired, enable the Show Passwords field so the user can view or change the password.
- Manage Share
- View the users who have shared access to the item. Revoke access by selecting a user and tapping Unshare. Share the item with more users by tapping Add in the top navigation.
- Delete the item entry. Tap Yes to confirm.