How do I allocate more licenses to a managed company in LastPass Business?
As an account for a managed company grows and needs more users, add more available licenses from your primary account to your managed company account.
Access the managed company.
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Select the active .
- Navigate to the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/ and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- On the Home tab, select Managed companies in the left navigation.
- Select the name of the company to which you want to allocate more licenses.
Result: The company account detail displays.
Allocate more licenses to the managed company.
- Go to the .
- Enter the number of licenses you want to grant.
- Click Save changes.
Results: You have allocated more licenses to your selected managed company.