How do I cancel automatic renewal for LastPass Premium?
At any time, you can cancel the next upcoming renewal of your LastPass Premium subscription plan. Once your plan expires, your account will downgrade to a LastPass Free account, and you will lose access to LastPass Premium features.
Don't worry! If you change your mind, you can reactivate your LastPass Premium subscription whenever you'd like – if there is still subscription time left, it will be reinstated when you reactivate.
Canceling your subscription purchased via the LastPass website
If you purchased LastPass directly via our website using a credit/debit card, you can cancel your upcoming renewal from My Account.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- In the Links section, select the My Account hyperlink.
- In the Premium Status section, click Cancel.
- When prompted, select Yes to confirm.
Canceling your subscription purchased via mobile
If you purchased LastPass from your mobile device, you can manage your mobile subscription through Apple or Google.
Cancel from an iOS device
LastPass subscriptions purchased via the App Store on an iOS device will automatically renew at the end of your billing cycle if you opt in to do so. To cancel a LastPass subscription that is purchased using an iOS device, please see the iTunes & App Store instructions. You will receive an in-app notification 10 days prior to your subscription expiring.
Cancel from an Android device
LastPass subscriptions purchased via the Google Play Store on an Android device do not automatically renew. This means that your subscription will automatically expire at the end of your billing period, but you will receive an in-app notification 14 days prior to expiration as a reminder. View Google Play Store subscription documentation for details.