Create a vault identity
Create vault identities to act as mini-vaults to group similar site passwords, notes, and items.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select in the left navigation.
- In the lower-right corner, click the Add icon .
- Enter a name for the new identity.
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Require Master Password Reprompt setting.
- Drag and drop items from the "Available Items" (center) column to the "Selected Items" (right) column to include in the new identity.
Tip: You can add the same items into more than one identity.
- Click Save.
Results: You have created a new vault identity containing your selected items.