How do I create custom attributes for my SSO app in LastPass?
You can create a custom attribute for configuring LastPass SSO integrated apps.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Under Applications, search for and select your desired application.
- In the Configure app section, expand the Advanced settings menu. Tip:
For those managing passwordless login, admins will need to add SSO apps, then enable Step Up Authentication to allow users to authenticate using the LastPass Authenticator app.
- Under Custom attributes, select Add SAML attribute.
- Choose from the following options:
- Secondary Email
- User ID
- Custom (associated with the SSO app)
- Enter your desired value in the Custom attribute field.
- Click Save & exit.