Delete a vault identity
You can delete any identity that you no longer need.
Important: Deleting an identity does not delete the items associated with it, they are still accessible within other identities or the "All" identity.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Vault or Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select in the left navigation.
- Hover over the identity you want to delete, then click the Delete icon in the right navigation.
- If prompted, enter your master password then click Continue.
Tip: If desired, you can check the box to enable the Do not re-prompt for option, and use the drop-down menu to select a time interval. However, this is not recommended when using a public or untrusted computer.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm.
Results: You have deleted your selected identity.