How do I deprovision users for LastPass in Azure AD via SCIM?
You can remove a user's LastPass account access by deprovisioning them, which will allow the account to remain available for reactivation.
Tip: You can view all users who are currently disabled within your account by going to .
- Log in to the Azure AD admin portal at https://aad.portal.azure.com.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Locate and select your LastPass provisioning app.
- Select Users and groups in the left navigation.
- Check the box next to each of the users and/or groups in the list that you want to deprovision.
- Select Remove in the toolbar.
Results: You have deprovisioned your selected users and/or groups.