How do I disable email verification for LastPass?
If LastPass detects a login attempt from an unidentified location (from any new computer, mobile device, or new IP address), the system will want to verify that it's really you logging in to access your LastPass vault by sending a verification email to the LastPass account email address (or security email, if added) that contains a link you can click on to verify that it's you.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select Show Advanced Settings.
- For the "Disable Email Verification" option, check the box to enable the Don't require email verification from unknown devices and locations setting.
- Select Update.
- When prompted, enter your master password, then select OK.