How do I disable multifactor authentication as a user?
If you have decided to disable multifactor authentication for your LastPass account, you can do so in your Account Settings.
Log in to your LastPass vault to disable
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Multifactor Options tab.
- Select the Edit icon next to your enabled multifactor authentication option.
- For the Enabled option use the drop-down menu to select No.
- Select Update when finished, then enter your master password and click Continue.
- Click OK when prompted.