How do I disable passwordless login in the new Admin Console?
If you are not using any features that involve passwordless login (i.e., using biometric authentication via the LastPass Authenticator app), you can disable the "passwordless authentication" policy.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Select the tab of your desired Passwordless app (either SSO apps or Workstation Login).
- Click the More Options icon and select Disable policy.
- Click Disable to confirm.