Disable passwordless login in the new Admin Console
If you are not using any features that involve passwordless login (i.e., using biometric authentication via the LastPass Authenticator app), you can disable the "passwordless authentication" policy.
Restriction: This feature might not be available for your account as this is a legacy feature.
Notice: If you want to allow your users to enable passwordless login to access their vaults, view Manage the passwordless login for vault policy
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Select the tab of your desired Passwordless app (either SSO apps or Workstation Login).
- Select , then select Disable policy.
- Select Disable to confirm.
Results: The "passwordless authentication" policy has been disabled for all users and groups for your selected Passwordless app.