Disable the Advanced MFA add-on for my managed company account
LastPass admins can disable the Advanced MFA add-on by disabling/removing all features configured for the add-on. This will reset the managed company account back to a LastPass Business account with Basic MFA, and the managed company will no longer be charged for the Advanced MFA add-on service.
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Select the active .
- Navigate to the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/ and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- On the Home tab, select Managed companies in the left navigation.
- Locate your desired managed company, then select Manage company in the right navigation.
Result: The managed company's Admin Console opens in new tab on your web browser.
- Disable/remove all applicable feature settings that you had previously set up for your managed company:
Advanced MFA add-on feature How to disable/remove feature settings Workstation Login Delete all Workstation Login policies Universal Proxy Disable or remove LastPass Universal Proxy v4.x or Remove the LastPass Universal Proxy v5.x docker image Passwordless login Disable the "passwordless authentication" policy for all assigned users & groups MFA Apps (AD FS, Azure AD, and Workstation MFA for Windows and Mac) Remove all MFA apps listed
Result: Each Advanced MFA add-on feature's page will update to display "Get Started" to indicate that the feature has been disabled.
Results: You have disabled all features for the Advanced MFA add-on.