How do I disable the Advanced MFA add-on for my managed company account?
LastPass admins can disable the Advanced MFA add-on by disabling/removing all features configured for the add-on. This will reset the managed company account back to a LastPass Business account with Basic MFA, and the managed company will no longer be charged for the Advanced MFA add-on service.
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Select the active .
- Navigate to the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/ and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- On the Home tab, select Managed companies in the left navigation.
- Locate your desired managed company, then select Manage company in the right navigation.
Result: The managed company's Admin Console opens in new tab on your web browser.
- Disable/remove all applicable feature settings that you had previously set up for your managed company:
Advanced MFA add-on feature How to disable/remove feature settings Workstation Login Delete all Workstation Login policies Universal Proxy How do I disable or remove LastPass Universal Proxy? Passwordless login Disable the "passwordless authentication" policy for all assigned users & groups MFA Apps (AD FS, Azure AD, and Workstation MFA for Windows and Mac) Remove all MFA apps listed
Result: Each Advanced MFA add-on feature's page will update to display "Get Started" to indicate that the feature has been disabled.