How do I disallow a mobile device from accessing LastPass?
You can delete a mobile device from your list to disallow access to your LastPass account.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Mobile Devices tab, then locate your desired mobile device.
- Under Action, click the Delete icon .
- Click OK when prompted.
- Exit the Account Settings screen.