How do I edit an existing user role?
You can update an existing role by changing the role name, description, and/or access permissions.
- Log in and access the LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Admin Console in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard with your admin email address and master password.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Select the user role you want to update.
- Make your desired changes to any of the following:
- Role description
- Access permissions
- Role name (Click the More Options icon , then select Edit role name and make your desired changes, then click Save).
- Click Save when finished.