How do I edit an identity?
You can change the name of your vault identity and/or manage the site passwords, notes, and items associated with it.
- Log in to LastPass and access your vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and master password.
- Select in the left navigation.
- Hover over the identity you want to update, then click the Edit icon in the right navigation.
- If prompted, enter your master password then click Continue. Tip: If desired, you can check the box to enable the Do not re-prompt for option, and use the drop-down menu to select a time interval. However, this is not recommended when using a public or untrusted computer.
- Make your desired changes to the name and selected items.
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Require Master Password Reprompt setting.
- Click Save when finished.