How do I edit my accounts in the LastPass Authenticator?
You can copy, rename, delete, or Favorite your registered accounts within the LastPass Authenticator app for iOS or Android.
- Open the LastPass Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Tap for your desired account.
- Do any of the following:
- Tap Copy to copy the TOTP code.
- Tap Rename to edit the account name and/or the username/email address associated.
- Tap Delete to delete the registered account, then select Delete to confirm.
Warning: Removing your account may prevent you from signing in. Before deleting your registered account, you should turn off two-factor authentication for that account.
- Tap next to each desired account and they will display at the top of the list.
- Tap outside of the account settings when finished.