How do I enable and use autofill in the LastPass app for Android?
LastPass can automatically fill login credentials for various Android apps and websites seamlessly.
LastPass can automatically fill in your credentials for various Android apps and websites seamlessly.
- Open the app, then log in with your email address and master password.
- Select in the upper-left of the screen.
- Go to .
- Enable the Autofill login credentials setting.
- Tap Next.
Result: Your Android device's Accessibility menu is displayed.
- Tap LastPass, then enable the LastPass setting.
- Tap OK.
Once enabled, you can use autofill for populating your login credentials within supported apps and websites.
- Open the LastPass app app, then log in with your email address and master password.
- Open your desired app or navigate to a website, then tap within a login field.
- Your autofill experience will be either of the following:
- Automatic pop-up – LastPass will automatically pop-up a window containing matching Site credentials where you can tap to select your desired credentials.
- Autofill with LastPass notification – If no pop-up appears, you can use the autofill notification to use autofill. From the top edge of your device, swipe down to access your Android notifications, then tap to select the Autofill with LastPass option and select your desired credentials. To use this feature, the Show autofill notification setting must be enabled.
Note: For devices running Android OS 8 (Oreo) or later, you can manually trigger the Oreo Autofill feature by long tapping a username or password field, then selecting Autofill from the context menu.