How do I enable the Advanced MFA add-on for my managed company account?
Upgrade your managed company's LastPass Business account by adding the Advanced MFA add-on for enhanced multifactor authentication protection for your managed company's password management vault, SSO apps, VPNs, third-party Identity Provider integrations, and workstations.
- Log in to the primary account's LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- Select the active .
- Navigate to the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/ and log in with your LastPass admin (MSP technician) email address and master password.
- On the Home tab, select Managed companies in the left navigation.
- Locate your desired managed company, then select Manage company in the right navigation.
Result: The managed company's Admin Console opens in new tab on your web browser.
- Navigate to any of the following features that require the Advanced MFA add-on:
- Select to acknowledge that additional costs will incur on your next billing cycle (refer to your contract for more details).