How do I export a list of users in the new Admin Console?
As a LastPass admin, you can export a list of all users on your account, or filter your report by user status.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Select Filter users and set your desired filters to narrow down the scope of the Users table to those users that you are interested in.
By default, all users are exported, but if you add filters, only those users who match the filter criteria will be exported.
- Select the Export Users icon in the top-right navigation.
- Once selected, a CSV file is exported and downloaded to your device.
- The downloaded report will only include users identified in the filter and contain the following information:
Note: The exported users report does not support customized columns (if you customized your table view settings for your Users page). All column data is presented in the report.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Account Status
- Advanced MFA Status
- Enabled MFA
- Admin Level Name
- Creation Time (UTC)
- Last Master Password Change Date & Time (UTC)
- Last Invitation (UTC)
- Security Challenge Score
- Master Password Score
- Federated Status
Result: You have successfully exported a CSV file of your desired users.