How do I export my vault data while logged in via the LastPass website?
You can export the contents of your LastPass vault so that you can keep a secure copy for your own records. This export method will display your vault data on a web browser page so it can be saved.
- Go to the LastPass login page at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1
- Enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Select in the left navigation.
- If prompted, enter your master password. If desired, select Do not re-prompt for and use the drop-down menu to select a time interval.
- Select Continue.
Result: An email notification has been sent to your LastPass email address for verification.
- Check your inbox for a "Verify export" message, then click Continue export in the email to verify. Note: The verification link expires after 10 minutes.
- Return to your vault, then go to again.
- If prompted, enter your master password and click Submit.