How do I filter LastPass users in the new Admin Console?
You can filter users by selecting one or more values to view a desired list of users based on your selections.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Click Filter users next to the Search field in the upper navigation.
- Select one or more of the following filter options:
Filter Name Filter Options Account status
- Expired invitation
- Awaiting approval
- Not invited
- Not required
- Super Admin
- Helpdesk Admin
Last Invitation Invitation date:
- Older than 7 days
- Older than 14 days
- Older than 30 days
- Click Apply changes.
Result: The users that match your selected filters are displayed.
- Optional: If desired, take any of the following actions once filtered users are displayed:
Action in LastPass Instructions Apply more filters Click Filter users to apply more filters. Remove filter(s) Click the X on the filter. Remove all filters Click Clear all filters to remove all selected filters and start over.