How do I force active users to log off?
As a Super Admin you can force active users to log off from LastPass so that the master password reset option will become available in the Admin Console.
In the new Admin Console
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to Users.
- Select your desired user(s).
- Select .
- Select Destroy sessions to confirm.
In the old Admin Console
- In the Admin Console, go to Users in the left menu.
- Check the box next to "Email" in the user pane to select all users, otherwise you can check the box(es) next to individual user(s).
- Click the More actions hyperlink, then select Destroy all sessions for selected users.
- Click OK to confirm.