How do I retrieve diagnostic logs from my Android device for LastPass?
If you are using the LastPass app for Android, you can send diagnostic logs to LastPass Support to help identify the root cause of the issue you are reporting.
- Open the LastPass app on your Android device.
- Enter your email address and master password, then tap Log In.
- If prompted, complete steps for multifactor authentication (if it is enabled for your account).
- Go to .
- Logging is enabled by default. If it is disabled, tap Enable Logging.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap View Log.
- If additional assistance is needed, please contact LastPass Support (by clicking Contact Support at the bottom of this article).
- Please include the following information:
- App version (located in )
- Device information
- Android OS
- Contents of the log