How do I generate a secure password in the LastPass app for iOS?
Generate a new, strong password in the LastPass app.
- Allow all character types, including capital letters, lower-case letters, special characters, numbers, and/or configure a minimum requirement of numbers.
- Make the password pronounceable, including capital letters and lower-case letters.
- Avoid ambiguous characters, which will prevent the use of similar looking characters (for example, O and 0, 1 and l, etc.).
- Select .
- Set the password length.
- Additionally, you can:
- Copy to copy the new password to your clipboard
- Generate New to create a new secure password
- Select Next.
- Enter the following information for your generated password:
- Select Save.