How do I get push notifications on my Apple Watch for the LastPass Authenticator?
You must disable the Face ID/Touch ID and PIN Code settings in the LastPass Authenticator in order to receive authentication requests on your Apple Watch.
These instructions apply only to LastPass users who have enabled the LastPass Authenticator as a multifactor option when accessing their LastPass vault.
How to set up
Disable app lock settings (i.e., Face ID/Touch ID and PIN Code) in the LastPass Authenticator.
- Open the LastPass Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Tap in the top toolbar.
- Disable both of the following options:
- Disable either the Face ID or Touch ID setting (depending on your iOS device capabilities), then verify when prompted.
- Disable the Use PIN Code setting, then enter your PIN Code to verify when prompted.
How to use
Log in to LastPass to get prompted for multifactor authentication via the LastPass Authenticator and verify on your Apple Watch.
- Log in to LastPass by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon , then enter your email address and master password and click Log In.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- When prompted, tap Verify on your Apple Watch.