How do I import passwords from 1Password into LastPass?
You can import your 1Password passwords (exported as a CSV only) into your LastPass vault.
Import using the web browser extension or from within the LastPass vault
- Log in to LastPass and access the Import page by doing either of the following:
Login method Instructions LastPass web browser extension
- Select in your web browser toolbar, then enter your email address and master password and click Log In.
- Select then go to .
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- Select in the left navigation.
- Select 1Password.
- Upload your exported 1Password CSV (by selecting it from your computer or using the drag-and-drop method).
Troubleshooting: If incomplete items are detected (entries are missing a username, password, and/or URL), select (under the Data Status column), then enter the missing information and select Save.
- By default, all items are selected for import. If desired, make the following changes:
- De-select items you don't want to import.
- If you want to create duplicate items (by importing items with the same username, password, and URL that already exist in your vault), enable the Select all duplicates setting at the bottom of the list.
- Select Import All.
Autofilling after import
Once imported, you might notice that some websites do not autofill right away. This is because LastPass needs to “see” the website in order to capture the exact username and password fields, as they differ from website to website. When you visit the website for the first time after importing, use the in-field icon to force fill the credentials and log in. It will autofill every time after that.