How do I import passwords from Bitwarden into LastPass?
You can import your Bitwarden passwords (exported as a CSV only) into your LastPass vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access the Import page by doing either of the following:
Login method Instructions LastPass browser extension
- Select in your web browser toolbar, then enter your email address and master password and select Log In.
- Select then go to .
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and enter your email address and master password, then click Log In.
- Select in the left navigation.
- Select Bitwarden.
- Upload your exported Bitwarden CSV (by selecting it from your computer or using the drag-and-drop method).
Troubleshooting: If incomplete items are detected (entries are missing a username, password, and/or URL), select (under the Data Status column), then enter the missing information and select Save.
- By default, all items are selected for import. If desired, make the following changes:
- De-select items you don't want to import.
- If you want to create duplicate items (by importing items with the same username, password, and URL that already exist in your vault), enable the Select all duplicates setting at the bottom of the list.
- Select Import All.